Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer in the Psalms - Week Four Reading

Well, good Monday morning to you! It is the beginning of a brand new week and a new Psalm to go right along with it...well, kind of - this week we are going to be doing something a little different, because instead of just one Psalm, there will be two!

You girls that have been gathering with me each Thursday throughout this past year will probably remember my Memory Verse book and how I have encouraged each one of you to join with me in memorizing a portion of Scripture every two weeks. This week it just so happens that my memory verse comes right out of one of the Psalms that the Lord has given me for our Summer in the Psalms, so-o-o, it got me to thinking that perhaps you would like to join with me in memorizing a verse from at least one of the Psalms that we will be reading, studying and meditating on this week!

Girls, your Psalms for this week are...Psalm 34 and 40! Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin