Thursday, October 8, 2009

Seven Frog'ettes' Out For Lunch!


I had the sheer pleasure this morning of spending time in Bible Study with Edna, Margaret, Cat, Wendy, Jan, Debbie and Joan. It was so good to be together again in person, to share what we had been learning through our study of Psalm 119, to ask questions and dig deeper into God's Word.

Then it was out to lunch at the Frogstone Grill! Chatter, chatter, chatter and lots of laughter... like I said it was a sheer pleasure. I will be posting more in the On-Line Bible Study Room, but until then, here are a few pictures for you to look through... enjoy!



2 comments:

Margaret said...

We had a great time on Thursday at our Bible study. It was a lovely surprise when Cathie came. It was so good to have her loving input and of course she was able to direct us to answer lot of questions.
We all enjoyed the lunch together and Thankyou Angie and Marnie for the chocolate candy and card that were awaiting us at the Frogstone Grill how thoughtful you both are!looking forward to meeting together at your place for the last study.

BabaLinda said...

Oh, Cathie!! You are a blessed woman! I am delighted to catch up on all your blog spots and see some of the wonderful things you have been doing! I see the fruitfulness in this season of your life and I rejoice with you. I'm sending you lots of love and look forward to seeing you soon back in the Ridge. I have had a blessed grama time but am now ready to come back home and settle in for the winter months. I have not done my Chocolate study. I don't know what I was thinking. My intentions were good but my mind was elsewhere. I'm thrilled to see you girls pressing in. I am bathing in the glow that is coming from you all. I am comforted to know that I have women in my community who love our Lord and are there as my sisters. I am not alone! Thank you all for your faithfulness. Beauty shines even over the internet and across the miles. I am smiling.
See you soon!!!!
Linda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin