Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Women of Many Hats!




I had a lovely few hours over at my friend Linda's last week. It was a time to exchange Christmas gifts, talk about our lives, our families, our grandchildren.

We had a tender time of contemplative worship as we listened to music pointing towards the coming of our King. And then these two grannies did what all girls love to do... we played dress-up with hats!



After I left, I still had afternoon errands to run, dinner to make and then off to evening church services...

I wore a hat.




3 comments:

Margaret said...

Love the hats!!
I'm thinking and hoping they come back into fashion, I love hats too, they finish an outfit, and can also dress it up.

Love Margaret

Edna said...

:( .....where are the Monday Musings (Dec 28/09). Is anyone out there???

Cathie said...

Edna, you are so sweet... Monday musings will begin again in January, however, you can check out The Room to Grow and also the Room to Read if you want! Hey, a girl needs a break every now and then... off to exercise class!

love you!
Cathie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin