Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thankyou...

**This post was actually written yesterday afternoon and placed in the Study Room, however, because so many of you have been faithfully praying for my mom, I felt that it was important to share it here, in Pure Grace, as well...
thank you!


Hi Girls, I just wanted to thank you so much for all your prayers these past few weeks and to let you know that I haven't dropped off the side of the planet... I really am still here and missing you like crazy I might add!

Here is my mom, looking quite pleased with herself as she takes her daily walk... and so she should, she's been through a lot.


Today we were finally able to pick her up from the hospital and take her home. I put her dinner in the oven while she settled herself down on her 'own wee couch', then tidied out her fridge and restocked it with new groceries.

I have been so blessed to have such caring and loving sisters during this season; God, daily, has been ministering to me through His Word and by His Spirit, may He see in me a truly thankful child.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon!

With love,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin