Friday, September 18, 2009

Hokey Pokey!


A few weeks ago, the Summer in the Psalms girls got together for our Summer Windup. When I posted the pictures of the evening I found out that my little aDell was unable to accommodate me in uploading the video of the Hokey Pokey, (sigh)... it was then that I knew that little aDell's finest hours were somehow behind her.

Well, here I am today, trying to learn how to up load my videos onto my new Mac while being a little creative at the same time... and look what I can now show you! It is a little late but just as cute and fun as ever.



I remember when I was looking at the picture and the emotion that came over me as I looked at that circle of feet, I wrote...

I was just thinking as I looked at that group picture once again, that those precious feet have taken us so many places throughout our lives - each of those feet once took their very first wobbly baby steps, they took us to our first day of school, on our first dates and down the aisle on our wedding days.

They have walked the floor in heartbreak and taken us to the bedsides of ailing loved ones. They have run and tripped and skipped and strolled, they have taken us places that perhaps we should have never been. Those feet have found themselves many times weary at days end and cute in a pair of summer sandals.

Yet no matter where our feet have taken us, or our particular life's story, every one of those feet in that circle now belong to the Lord, and we have become His feet upon this earth.

I am quite overcome with love for each of you, precious sisters, precious feet.


I am still of the same mind.

1 comment:

Edna said...

Hi Cathy....just watched this awesome video...I don't think we could perform for "Dancing with the Stars" BUT "Dancing with/and for our Lord" we are on the Top 10 chart!!!! It was a wonderful evening with my sisters.........

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin