Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Where's Cathie?

Oh for heaven's sake! Our new fall On-Line Bible Study Sweeter Than Chocolate! started yesterday and this morning I awoke to find this message...

Hi Cathie,I can't seem to find your posting for today, Sept. 14. Is everything okay with you, I am worried about you. Hope you can get back to me.

I immediately realized how 'blogligent' I have been over the last little while as I have been spending a lot of time redesigning the format of this blog page and also putting together the On-Line Study page. This poor girl had showed up exactly where she had expected to find me ... and I was somewhere else!

You have probably noticed that there have been a few changes made, over the past few weeks, to the Pure Grace Page. For all you registered On-Line Bible Study girls, you will now be able to find me and the rest of your sisters by scrolling down the sidebar and clicking on "On-Line Study Group Site".

The Pure Grace Home Page will now be used primarily for my musings and writings... which will be coming soon!

My Little French Sewing Room is where you will find everything handmade by me.

The Room to Grow is all about my home, family and garden.

I hope that you enjoy the new format, and although there are still a few things that will be added over the next few weeks you can begin to get familiar with it all now as the links are all 'clickable'.

Gotta post this quick in case someone else is playing a game of 'Where's Waldo'!

Love you big,

1 comment:

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Looking forward to visiting your lovely rooms. The new page looks great. Have a blessed day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin