Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Indulge Me!

OK, you are just going to have to indulge me on this one...did any of you watch the 6 o'clock news on Global tonight? Did you happen to see that precious 11 week old baby girl that was there to see the game with her 'just as precious' mom and dad? THAT was my grand baby girl!...her first TV appearance, I might add, and tip-to-toe in a coordinated pink Canuck ensemble! I can hardly stand it! They put Vaselined cotton balls in those little baby ears and put a pink Canuck's toque (had to use spellcheck for that one!) over top to hold everything in place and keep out the noise and this little darlin' thing is good to go...and Grand Ma and Grand Pa are just stupid over all of this! Like I said...sheer indulgence!


8 comments:

Jan said...

What a beautiful baby girl!!! She is so perfect. I have such a soft spot in my heart for baby girls.

BabaLinda said...

I'll have to tell Bob. He watched the game. Way cool

angie said...

Grand Ma...We will indulge you anytime you want to share her with us.

Angie said...

Grand Ma...We will indulge you anytime you want to share her with us.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. Cathie she is gorgeous!! Lucky you guys!! She's going to be the famous Canuck baby now.. :)

Love, Nina

Anonymous said...

I am sure this is one happy Canucks baby girl now...along with her mommy and daddy after the Canucks sweep last night of St. Louis...oh forget about the sweep...just look at that most beautiful little girl...how incredibly wonderful she is...given by an even more wonderful Creator!

Jill McRobbie said...

What a sweetie, Cathie! I have been enjoying your blog this sunny afternoon as my baby has a nap!

So happy for you that you're a "Glam Ma!"

Jill

Cathie said...

Hi Jill! So glad that your little Sophia arranged it so that her mom could drop by for a sunny afternoon visit! Golly, it doesn't seem so long ago that I was exactly where you are - do you remember the day that I came to your High School Home Economics class to teach a session and had my "little" Daniel on my hip? Seems like it was just a blink away - enjoy every minute sweetheart! And drop in any time, your a delight!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin