Monday, April 27, 2009

Click to ENLARGE!

I'm still laughing and just so had to share this with you. I just recieved an e-mail from a dear sister (she would like to remain anonymous), but who was so excited because she stumbled across something, quite by accident...this just cracks me up!...she was reading this blog and came across a picture of a Lemon Meringue pie that I had made...she said it looked so good she absent mindedly clicked on it...and much to her delight IT ENLARGED!

I'm still laughing...with tears!

You girls are just a tonic to me....honest!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

You see girls, if you come to our study, you too will get to see and personally experience one of those famous lemon pies "live and personal"...and it is every bit delicious as it looks...enlarged and all!!! (one of MANY fringe benefits of being a part of this wonderful lady's Bible Study Group!!!)

Angie said...

Thank you! to whoever discovered this secret. I plan on ENLARGING everything!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin