Thursday, May 28, 2009

And the Winner is...



Congratulations Angie! I hope that you enjoy your little pillow and that it will be a reminder and encouragement to you of all that you have learned and experienced throughout this past year as you studied the book of John and drew closer to your Lord and Savior...
What a sheer delight and pleasure it has been having you in our class - you have been a blessing to each one of us and we treasure you as our sister and friend,
with much love and appreciation,

1 comment:

THE WINNER! said...

Please excuse me if I say "I WON!" Do you know that I have entered a few contests in my life and never won anything...this feels GOOD! The pillow is absolutely beautiful and sewn to perfection as are the "little sister" sachets that we all received. I notice that my daughter [who shall remain nameless] is just a TINY bit jealous. She informed me that she is going to hit Cathie's blog every chance she gets, even if she has nothing to say but HI THERE!
I have been looking at the word on my pillow...BELIEVE...and am brought back to our study in the book of John when Jesus said to Thomas, "Because you have seen me, you have believed, blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." That pillow will always remind me that because I "believe" I am "blessed"...I really am a winner!

































'ause you have seen me, you have believed, blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin