Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Belief...multiplied!

Well, my little project is completed! Because I will not be posting on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, the drawing for the Vintage 'Believe' Cushion will be held tomorrow morning...remember, your name goes into the teacup with every comment you leave.
I was thinking the other day how I would have loved to have made a cushion for everyone that was a part of our year long study in the book of John...thus the little lavender sachets were created for every one of you!

Looking forward to seeing you girls, poolside tomorrow afternoon at Angie and Marnie's!




2 comments:

Angie said...

Cathie...they are beautiful! I am a little mad at myself because that would have been my guess and I think you were trying to get us to guess and I was a "CHICKEN".
Marnie and I are so looking forward to seeing all of you "girls". Great weather, good food, wonderful company...what more could we want. See you tomorrow!

Marnie said...

What a treasured gift these pillows are...those made with love by faithful hands are the most wonderful gifts of all...thank you Cathie!!XOXOXOX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin