Monday, June 29, 2009

And the Winner is...



Congratulations Marnie! I hope that you enjoy your new journal, as much as I enjoyed making it, and that it will be a sweet reminder to you of your Summer in the Psalms!
And girls, just know that each and every time we share our thoughts and insights with our sisters, we are helping to strengthen one another's faith...thank you to everyone who has been participating in the Comment Cafe - the blessing is definitely being spread around!
And don't forget that there is also a July Giveaway as well! This Friday I will be letting you know what that will be, but in the meantime, beginning today, July 1st until midnight July 31st, with every comment you leave, your name goes into the teacup for the draw!

Have a wonder-full week and we will see each other here on Thursday for our Summer in the Psalms Gathering!
***EDIT UPDATE!!! Oh for heaven's sake! I got so excited about this drawing that I'm one day ahead of myself! Marnie, you still won sweetheart... but here is what I am going to do - every comment left at the Comment Cafe today will now go into the July Giveaway.
Listen, why don't you all just comment on how ditzy I am and get a good start to next month!
With love,

10 comments:

Marnie said...

I WON!!! I WON!!! I WON!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited Cathie...and I can't wait to see this journal up close and personal!!! I loved it from the moment I saw it posted on this blog and your description of how it was so lovingly and carefully crafted...I will treasure it forever! Thank you so very, very, very much!
Love, Marnie
P.S. Please disregard anything "Angie" says about me winning this unless it is a gracious comment filled with love and not envy or covetousness!!!

Angie said...

Marnie,
This comment is filled with love and pure graciousness. I share your ABSOLUTE JOY AND EXCITEMENT IN US WINNING!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Marnie! You sound excited !!!!! Love Wendy

Cathie said...

Marnie, I'm not quite sure I understood the intent of your response... are you perhaps a little excited and happy? Honestly, you are about as cute as they come! You are very, very, very welcome! Angie, I have no doubt about the graciousness of your excitement, I just giggle at the 'scope' of what it means of you entering 'fully' into Marnie's joy! And Wendy, for heaven's sake...HI! What a tonic it was for me today to see you drop by the Comment Cafe! Love having you here!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Marnie. Not only are we blessed with Cathie's teaching, but she adds a bonus of a gift as well. Thankyou so much again Cathie!

Anonymous said...

The last comment was me! I pressed the wrong button!!
Love to you all who participate, particularly our ladies Bible study group.

Cathie said...

I am laughing so hard - with tears! You girls just crack me up at the most unexpected times! Bless your hearts for movin' on ahead with this new way of Gathering together - but sweetheart (anonymous) I have NO IDEA who you are, but love you to bits already -

BabaLinda said...

Okay, I'll do the ditzy comment to enter into the draw.
Oh, Cathie you are so ditzy. ha ha ha ha

NOT!!! But you said to say so and now I am officially entered into the draw.

Oops....who's ditzy here??? I think I would have had to comment a couple of days ago to make it legal since it is now July 4!!!

Oh well...I'm just catching up on your blog and enjoying your hard work. You are so diligent!

Angie said...

BabaLinda...So enjoyed your comments! I am pretty sure that you are now safely entered. What I want to know is...what happens if Anonymous wins???

Cathie said...

Hey Linda! You're in sweetheart! I was wondering, should my new T-shirt read "Ditzy and Diligent" or "Diligently Ditzy"? (Sigh)...just one more thing to think about...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin