Friday, June 5, 2009

I'm A Happy Girl!

Look what I found on my doorstep late yesterday afternoon! A dear sister (thank you sweetheart!) decided that she was going to bless me with my favorite indulgence...plain, sea salted Kettle Chips! I am saving them for Sunday evening - I'm a happy girl!

And, also inside this little bag was a CD of a singing group that (horrors!) I had never heard of before...Il Divo. I showed my husband and he knew who they were right away - where on earth have I been? - completely out of the loop it would seem.
So, I have music to listen to and a treat to indulge in...like I said, I'm a happy girl!

4 comments:

Marnie said...

Just happen to have their entire CD collection on hand...just in case you are interested in more!!!

Cathie said...

Thank you Marnie! (their ENTIRE collection?) Now I feel like a complete "Il Divo" illiterate!

Anonymous said...

She THINKS she still has the ENTIRE SET!

Cathie said...

You two are absolutely hilarious! Can anybody guess who ANONYMOUS is? I'm still giggling!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin