Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer in the Psalms - Week Two Reading

Hi Girls! Well, it is the beginning of a brand new week and don't you believe for one second that you will be the same girl going into it as you are going to be coming out of it! I am always amazed that God, Who is Himself, as well as His purposes, unchanging (Malachi 3:6; Hebrews 6:17)), is all about changing us - from glory to glory I might add! (2 Corinthians 3:18)

This week, as you continue in His Word, you will be filled with the restoration of your soul, the rejoicing of your heart, the enlightening of your eyes and spiritual wisdom - and if you think that I am being just a little bit over enthusiastic, then this Week's Reading is just for you. Enjoy your reading of Psalm 19! And see you back here on Thursday!

4 comments:

Angie said...

A wonderful surprise this morning to read friend Debbie and "anonymous Edna's" comments. You put it so well Debbie and I understand and can relate to your concerns and struggles. I am right there with you and know that we will only get better as we stay close in God's Word! I am going away with my husband for a week and will be able to give Psalm 19 my undivided attention. I look forward to reading all the comments when I return home.
Edna...a continued safe and wonderful holiday. If the weather should improve and a giant mosquito does pick you up and carry you away tell him to head WEST!

Cathie said...

Hi girls! If you are wondering where those wonderful surprise comments are that Angie is speaking of - Debbie left her comment on the June 4th post "WEEK ONE GATHERING" and Edna left her comment on the June 2nd post "SUMMER WINDUP!"
Angie, what an encourager you are! It is my prayer that you have a "wonder-full" and restful time on your holiday with your husband - knowing that you will find plenty of refreshment as you leisurely read through our reading of Psalm 19...I know that you are looking forward to all of our comments...I think it is safe to say that we are all looking forward to hearing yours as well!

Marnie said...

Oh my goodness!!! I am SO EXCITED to be meditating on Psalm 19 this week!!! Over the years of reading through the Bible, I have marked special passages of scripture that have spoken to me in a special way...Psalm 19 was one I ear-marked in its' entirety!!! Our God is SOOOOO good as He guides us and leads us...thank you once again, dear Cathie, for being obedient to His call and leading us all to a deeper understanding of our precious Lord and Saviour. Consider yourself hugged by me today!!! Love ya!!!

Cathie said...

I will receive your hug and the exuberance in which it is given and up you by one! Marnie, your excitement about being in this particular Psalm this week is wonderful! Enjoy sweetheart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin