Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Blessings on My Doorstep!

Look what was placed upon my doorstep today! Fresh garden flowers, just as cheery and fragrant as could be and fresh garden vegetables ... beets and carrots and lettuce and peas it was practically dinner! And who left this bounty you ask? I have no idea! Whoever you may be, I and my family thank you... not only for the extravagance of your gift, but also for the love behind it all. I know what it is like to tenderly nurture the flowers of your garden along, and to excitedly watch to see those first little green shoots of carrots and peas and beets and lettuce poke up their little heads in the Spring.

I thank you for carrying me in your heart as you tenderly cut and harvested your own garden in order to bless me today.

Thank you!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin