Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer in the Psalms - Week Six Reading

Good Monday Morning Girls! You know, I just realized this morning, as we enter into our Week Six Reading, that we are now exactly at the half way point in our Summer in the Psalms Series! It has been wonderful so far, and I am looking forward to the next 6 weeks! This week, I would suggest once again, that you choose a verse to memorize from the Psalm and that you would again, read aloud! This little Psalm may be short, but it contains so much - so-o-o, your Psalm for this week is... Psalm 67... enjoy!


By the way, a certain little girl had a Pool Party during our warm weather spell...just couldn't resist sharing...

10 comments:

BabaLinda said...

She is truly scrumptuous!

Marnie said...

Okay...so it doesn't get much better than this...a beautiful girl in a black and white polka dot bathing suit...basking in the sun on a beautiful summer day!!!
Thank you for sharing this incredible little girl with us!!! She is too precious for words!

Edna said...

What a cutie!

Angie said...

Such an innocence in those "AMAZING BLUE EYES"!

DebbieS said...

Oh Cathie what a sweetheart! How blessed you are. Cathie it only keeps getting better and better, I am sure God has so much more joy for you and your granddaughter to share together throughout the years. My little grandchildren are away right now and I miss them so much. Kai (3years) was really disappointed on the plane because once he got above the clouds he was sure he would see God's light! Isn't that wonderful?

Cathie said...

Thank you all for entering into the fullness of my joy! And Debbie, my heart just flipped when you wrote that Kai was looking for God's Light - soon enough he will understand that he doesn't have to go through the clouds to see it, because God's Light is evident each and every time he looks at his Gramma.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!! Is'nt it fun having grandchildren?
We had a busy weekend hosting my granddaughter Sophia's 1st birthday, and my daughter Jill's birthday the following day!!

Cathie said...

Margaret! Are you 'Anonymous' from a few days ago? Let me know if you are! I can hardly believe that little Sophia is already ONE! Looks like the birthday girl's had a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathie,
Yes that was me I dont know what I did but if it happens again you'll know who it is!

Cathie said...

Hi Margaret! It did happen again - but now I do know that it is YOU! I was thinking...if you just put your name in the text then we'll know, even though it says Anonymous said!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin