Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer in the Psalms - Week Eight Reading

Good Monday to you! This morning I have been singing that old hymn "Great Is Thy Faithfulness", what a wonderful way to begin a new day!

Another great way to begin the day is in the reading of a brand new Psalm! Our Psalm for this week is not at all 'lengthy', but it is full of joyful praise towards God. May you know the fullness of joy that is to be had through this Psalm as you read, study and meditate upon it. Our place of meditation this week girls, is Psalm 100... enjoy!

By the way, would you all join with me in wishing our Debbie a very Happy Birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEBBIE!

with love,

3 comments:

Angie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK DEBBIE!

At our house 1 day is not nearly long enough...feel free to take on our tradition. I love that Cathie called you "our Debbie" because you are...and I treasure you! I think that Psalm 100 is perfect for your Birthday Week.
Love, Angie

Edna said...

Hi girls. I'm back and very thankful to be home (for awhile). We had a great holiday visiting with family and friends. Now that I am back I am struggling to get back into my bible study habits. In fact they are nearly non-existant. I did work my through Ps 67 and have just now "read" Ps 100. What I noticed first is v.3 and it is an instant reminder of our study of John 10 and we (like sheep) are dependant on Him, needing His protection, guidance and care (ALWAYS)...
Hope everyone is having a grand summer

Cathie said...

Hi Edna, and Welcome Back! Good to know that you are now enjoying Psalm 100, drink deep and enjoy fully sweetheart!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin