Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer in the Psalms - Week Seven Reading

Good Monday morning to you and welcome. As you begin this brand new week, it is my prayer that you will powerfully know the reality of the presence of God each and every moment, and that you will know His comfort and assurance and strength.

I would encourage each of you to continue in the practice of reading out loud and committing to memory one or two verses from our selected reading and to also journal your insights and the musings of your heart.

Then, e-mail me at puregrace@telus.net anytime before 6 a.m. Thursday morning, and share what impacted you the most from this particular reading and why - I will then take these thoughts and insights and they will make up the Gathering Place post for this week.

Girls, your Psalm this week is Psalm 91... may you be blessed as you meditate upon His Word.

1 comment:

DebbieS said...

Hi Cathie,

Great idea. Your last journal was such a great idea and so is this. I am sure there are many of us who would love to have it!

I just loved this psalm and can hardly wait for tomorrow to see what you have for us. I was a bit puzzled in vs 9 with the word "even" could you explain why it is there? Not sure if I am suppose to ask you this on here or on telus.net could you let me know if you would rather have it on telus.net. Thanks so much

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin