Monday, August 24, 2009

God's Word ... Sweeter Than Chocolate!


I am so pleased to be able to introduce to you Sweeter Than Chocolate! the newly released Bible Study based on Psalm 119! This is a study that I have been looking forward to doing personally and just could not imagine not extending the invitation to all of you to join in as well!
I truly believe that this is the perfect study to introduce the joy of inductive study to many of you that may have never studied the Bible in depth before. Sweeter Than Chocolate! is specifically designed for those that are brand new to any form of Bible study, those who have been attending Bible study for years but are desiring something more in depth, and for those inductive study girls that just plain can't get enough and just need to take it as deep as they desire to go!
Those of you who are brand new to Bible study will simply stay within the main lesson of the workbook, while learning the basics of inductive study as you do. Those that desire a little more can take advantage of the additional steps in the "One Step Further" sidebars shown throughout the lessons. And for you girls that have been enjoying the deep pleasures of inductive study for a few years now, you will benefit immensely from the vast opportunity for spiritual growth with the sidebars containing the "Digging Deeper" assignments.
Another reason I believe that Sweeter Than Chocolate! is the perfect study to introduce at this time is the sheer fact that Psalm 119 is all about God’s Word. It is devoted entirely to the praise of God’s Word and its role in the life of the believer. What better place to begin our first inductive On-Line Bible Study, than here! I believe that Sweeter Than Chocolate! will prepare your heart and mind for every study that you will ever do.
If you have never participated in a Bible Study or are looking for one to join, then I invite you to join us in the On-line Bible Study Sweeter Than Chocolate! beginning here, September 14th.
Please check in tomorrow for more details on how to register and recieve your study workbooks!

5 comments:

DebbieS said...

Yes! I did finally guess it. I am looking forward to this study. My only reserve is that will we miss the weekly personal contact with each other and what happens when we have questions (as you know Cathie sometimes I am find it hard to ask a question that I feel everyone else already knows the answer to. Looking forward to finding out more details so I will try to get them while I am away.

Cathie said...

Hi Debbie! Don't worry sweetheart, it's all been covered... I'll let you know more tomorrow!

WendyL said...

Sounds like a SWEET journey!!!Will definately have to get myself more disciplined in my Bible study time! Looking forward to getting together next week!!

Cathie said...

So glad you like it Wendy - now, don't you forget to register!

By the way, it was great visiting with you and Cat today, looking forward to visiting with you more in a few days!

Angie said...

I can't resist jumping in and saying a BIG hello to Wendy! It is wonderful to see your name! Welcome! Welcome!
It will be a sweet journey...I am one of those that can walk by a chocolate and not be tempted BUT if I do take one and taste...I am hopelssly lost! I'm thinking it will be the same way for this study...one taste...and.....

I am also looking forward to seeing ALL of you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin