Monday, August 3, 2009

And the Winner is...



Congratulations Debbie! I was dancing around the room when I opened up the entry paper - and there was your name! I am really happy for you and am hoping with all my heart that this Journal will become, not only a sweet and joyful reminder to you of your Summer in the Psalms, but also a place where you will be able to pour out to the Lord, all that is within your heart, and record all that He is showing you, through His Word and by His Holy Spirit as He restores and brings refreshment to your soul.

The theme of this Journal is Life, and sweetheart, it just could not be more suited to who you are. Truly you are full of the Life of Christ which overflows into the lives of others. Your sisters and your 'sister-mama' have been blessed so abundantly through your questions, your honesty, your encouragement and your love and zeal for Life.

Have a wonderful time away and I'll see you when you get back! And please thank that wonderful husband of yours for me, for purchasing that laptop for you - for the express purpose of being able to visit the blog while you are away... as a matter of fact, we ALL thank him!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Debbie, I am soooo glad and happy you have won Cathie's lovely handmade journal, I hope it becomes very precious to you. Have a wonderful holiday, and keep sfe in the Lord.
Margaret

Margaret said...

I should have previewed the comment . I meant SAFE of course!
.

Angie said...

Hi Debbie,
As I have come to know you, this handmade journal is perfect for you. Every detail has been perfectly put together and as I watch how Marnie treasures hers, I know that you will do the same. I would love to be there when you find out!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Jan said...

Debbie,
You have been such a source of comfort and inspiration to me. Congratulations!!!!. I hope you have a peaceful but joy-filled holiday. Always remember how closely God holds you in the palm of His hand.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin